Tips On Sharing Jesus With Others…
(Please click on the Scripture book/chapter/verses below to read the actual text of the Bible passage)
3. Know Your Story (What Jesus Means To You/Has Done/Does For You)(Acts 22:1-21);
4. Meet People Where They Are/Find Spiritual Connections In Their Lives (Acts 17:22-23);
5. Spend Time With Them As Friends (Luke 15:1-3 The Message);
7. Share Your Own Shortcomings/Failings (1 Timothy 1:15-17);
8. Pray for Them and Yourself (Colossians 4:3-4)!
9. Witness “As You Are Going” About Your Normal Daily Life (Matthew 28:19-20);
11. They Might Never Come To Faith In Christ (1 Corinthians 3:5-7);
12. They Might Come To Faith In Christ After Your Earthly Life Is Over (Most Who Physically Met Jesus Never Accepted Him, And Of Those Who Did Most Did So After Jesus Had Died/Risen To Heaven);
14. Listen More Than You Speak and Ask Questions More OFten Than Making Statements (Jesus Did Both of These);
16. Look/Be Ready For The Opportunities God Gives You (Colossians 4:5-6)
Spiritual Conversation Starters:
A. Is there anything I could pray for you about before I go to sleep tonight?
B. Would you be willing to have a conversation with me about God sometime? I’m genuinely interested in what you believe.
C. May I sometimes share with you what God has been teaching me lately?
D. Would you be interested in coming to a Bible/Christian book study group with me? Then afterwards ask: Just curious–what did you think ofthat? Anything interesting, strange, confusing, offensive?
E. Would you like to come to church with me sometime? Then afterwards ask: Just curious–what did you think of that? Anything interesting, strange, confusing, offensive?
F. Would you like to come with me? My church is doing a service project this week.
G. May I ask you a personal question? What do you do when times get tough, when you get really stressed out, scared, etc.? May I tell you how I make it through each day, especially the painful days?
H. Would you be willing to read this little booklet? It’s called “My Heart Christ’s Home”–I’d love to hear what you think about it.